1. This standard Terms and Conditions Agreement ("Agreement") contains the terms and conditions that apply to any order, purchase, receipt, delivery, or use of any
products or services from Seegate Technology. Any attempt to alter, supplement, or amend this document or to enter an order for product(s) that is subject to
additional or altered terms and conditions will be null and void, unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by both you and Seegate Technology.
These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice, at Seegate Technologys sole discretion.
If you do not wish to be bound to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you must notify Seegate Technology immediately.
2. Payment Terms, Orders, Quotations
Advertised prices are in Taka and, unless otherwise noted, exclude shipping, handling, and any taxes that may be imposed by the legal authority that governs the
jurisdiction in which you reside. Unless otherwise agreed to by eegate Technology, your payment must be received by us before your order is accepted by us.
Until such acceptance, your order is not binding on us, and any price quotation from Seegate Technology is subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right to reject or cancel any order at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to prosecute to the fullest extent of the law fraud including,
but not limited to, credit card and check fraud. seegate Technology is not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors and reserves the right to cancel
any orders resulting from such errors.
3. Governing Law
This Agreement and any sales hereunder shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Bangladesh, without regard to conflicts of laws, principles.
We continually upgrade and revise our product and service offerings. Seegate Technology may revise and discontinue products at any time without prior notice to its
customers. Seegate Technology may ship a substitute product that has the ordered product(s)' functionality and performance, but which varies from other aspects
of the ordered product.
5. Desclaimer of Warrenty.
Warranty Policy does not cover damage resulting from:
1. Usage of equipment other than its normal and customer manner;
2. Unauthorized disassembly, repair, alteration or modification being carried out;
3. Misuse, abuse negligence or accident however caused to product(including Antenna and hands free Kit);
4. Improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, or any alternation or modification of the product;
5. Spillage of food or liquid, corrosion, rust or the use of wrong voltage;
6. Lightening, accident or negligible use;
7. War, fire typhoon floor or earthquake;
8. Scratches or damage to plastic surface and all other externally parts that are due to normal customer use;
9. Connection to a device: (1) not endorsed by Company (2) not fit for use with the product.